Tuesday 4 March 2008

Yikes I've just been tagged!!

Angie C has tagged me today so here goes at answering the questions!!

What were you doing 10 years ago? I'd not long been married and was in a fairly new job (the one I still do) and I was in the process of buying my first house!

What were you dong a year ago? I was doing my job and being a busy mum to my 2 little girls


Name your 5 favourite snacks
MMM.... chocolate, chocolate, chocolate chocolate and........ oh yeah - chocolate! LOL

Name 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire Pay off my debts, buy a much bigger house, hire a cleaner, give money to family and go on a fab holiday.


Name 5 things you like doing Anything crafty, quality time with the kids, photographing things, messing about on t'internet and chatting with all me crafty pals!

Name 5 things you will never wear again Ooh that's tricky! I live in hope of fitting into half my wardrobe again at some point! My wedding dress, a mini skirt (LOL!), my old Wallis coat cos a) it doesn't fit any more and b) it got ripped, my gorgeous glam shoes that only came from Tesco (but I love) cos they cripple me and liquid eyeliner cos I can never get it right when I apply it!

Name your 5 favourite things My 2 gorgeous girlies, crafting, chocolate, alcohol and sleep!


Now I have to tag 5 people so I am choosing

Lydia
Shaz
Jo Kill (one of my fave designers)
She
LindaE

2 comments:

Shazza said...

Angie beat me to it Jo cos I tagged you about ten minutes ago. Great to read your answers and learn a bit more about you
x

Angie C said...

Nice to read your answers Jo :-)