Friday 13 June 2008

New DCM dare - wheely interesting

Still can't believe I'm guest designer this month hehe it's fab!! :o)

Anyhow the dare this week is set by the fabby Kathy

So, on to this week and for my dare I'd like you to make cards with
wheels
....no, not actually made with wheels, you can still use card and paper ;-), so you don't need to go and steal the ones from the car or the kids' bikes and write a message on them!

I'd like you to feature wheels ON your cards, or as part of them. So you could have cars, bikes etc on your card, or maybe you could actually make a card that moves along on some wheels..... or how about a card that has one of those "wheels" inside it (fixed with a brad) and little apertures in the actual card front so that when you move the wheel the message appears in the aperture? (I hope that makes sense)

This was a fun card I made which is actually a belated birthday card for my Godson who has just turned 2 (great Godmother I am eh?? lol). I created a farmyard scene using print outs from a Nitwit collections download. Then I stamped Happy Birthday onto a hand drawn sign and let the cockerel hold it and doodled a border :o)









7 comments:

Lythan said...

this is just too cute for words Jozza

Carol said...

This is so adorable, i love that cockerel :)
Well done on the guest designer spot! well deserved of course!

Carol x

Kathy said...

I love love love this card Jo

Angie C said...

What a great card Jo

Kath Stewart said...

Another masterpiece Joz - hope to join in with the challenge soon

Ann said...

Very cute!!

Enfys said...

I love the stuff you are doing for DCM Jozza, your cards really stand out x