Monday 5 January 2009

2 sketches 4 you - Kazan's sketch 17

Another great sketch over on 2 sketches this week, this time by Kazan.












I used my new Papermania papers again for this card. It started off like this...
It was only when I had taken the photo that I realised that the scalloped edging looks a little like a wavy stem to the flower so I couldn't resist adding some velvet rikrak ribbon to make leaves. Patterned papers - Papermania - Spring burst
Flowers - prima
Brad & ribbon from stash
Stamp - studio g
Purple cardstock - core-dinations

16 comments:

Ginny Larsen said...

love the colors...
love the flower...
love the card :)

happy new year & great job!
ginny

Unknown said...

oh my how cute is this! Love the flower with the leaves & without them *lol*. The flower on it's own is stunning. Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Nicole Maki said...

Love the purple and greens together and that flower is a show stopper.

Nicely done ;-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the purple and green together!

L-Bee said...

Great card.... love how the pattern paper makes the flower stem!! TFS, L.

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous card, LOVE that flower!!
Fabulous take on Kazan's sketch!!

Tip Top said...

Big blingly flowers are what I am predicting to be big this year. If you want to know the lottery numbers - just ask!!

Lovely card & colours!

scotspanda said...

ooooh fab card hun. I especailly love the ricrac leaves, great touch :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Unknown said...

Love that flower! The colors are so fun, too :)

Allison said...

fab card Jozza and the flower is gorgeous
AllisonX

papertrails leaver said...

What can I say but amazing!

Lea L. said...

That flower is very cool! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

Greeat card! love the flower...HUGS...SK :)

Katie said...

Wow....I love your card.

Katie

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and love that flower.

Melanie said...

Love the flower it looks great