Sunday 13 January 2008

More Tilda cards

I stamped this Tilda in black ink onto white cardstock and embossed with clear embossing powder. I painted her with marvy le plume pens.


I can't seem to get the tint off this photograph so it looks a bit orangey. This Tilda was stamped onto pale pink bazzill cardstock in a burgundy ink. I then clear embossed it and painted with pearlescent paints from The Works.





This one hasn't photographed that well. I stamped her on black card using white inkpad and then clear embossed image. Painted her with pearlescent paints from The Works.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Great work - love the stamp and what you have done with it!

Have you tried putting some white/black 12x12 cardstock beneath the card when taking the photos -whichever contrasts best - I think the camera may be blending colours from your wood table and artificial light. I think you can buy daylight bulbs to use in normal fixtures if the background paper idea doesn't work - HTH