Friday 29 August 2008

DCM - Piping hot!!

It's a tricky dare this week!

It's Jane's turn to set the dare...
"Now, it's my turn this week to set the dare and I want you to use PIPE CLEANERS!! Any shape, colour or form - put them on a card! I know it can be difficult to incorporate Pipe Cleaners on cards (sticking them down is one obstacle!) but they can be put to lots of interesting
uses too! So go on - it wouldn't be a challenge site if it was easy would it?"

I struggled with this one! In fact I've been really busy this week so I think I went into denial that I had this one to make hehe. Finally last night I sat down and made one.....






























Don't tell the kids, but I raided their craft stash for a pipe cleaner!! I used it to suspend a skull and crossbones in the centre of the card. Papers used are DCWV rock star. I've doodled a bit and used a Studio g "girl" stamp plus a little flower and brad in one eye of the skull. The skull came from grungeboard (I drew round it onto the patterned paper) and is double sided.

3 comments:

Allison said...

cool- you know I just love skull cards and this is very girly
AllisonX

Kath Stewart said...

funky card Joz - love that skull and all the doodling...couldn't enter this week, don't have a pipe so no need for pipe cleaners...yo
Love
Kath
xxxxx

Tip Top said...

Fab!!! That girl stamp looks fab too!