Saturday 23 August 2008

Minty minty goodness oh yes!

Well over at Funky Hand towers, Anice has been very busy creating another fab download. This is soooooo up my street as it is called Minty Madness and is all green papers - my favourite colour!






























The first card uses the minty madness paper and toppers. I've also used white glitter stickers, Fiskars border punch and gorgeous Papermania sparkle trims (due for release in September!!)




























This card uses minty madness paper and topper plus sentiment. Also Papermania sparkle trims and very gorgeous ribbon courtesy of my mate Ruth :o)

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous cards Joz - you have really down the new download proud
Love
Kathxxxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

I can't get over how clever you are at designing cards. You blow me away! Loving all your lovely green cards!! :o)

Anice has outdone herself, hasn't she?

Chris xx

Tip Top said...

Love the ribbon!! Luckily its quite a good match for the new download and I'll be using it too!!!

Fab cards!!