Saturday 18 October 2008

An award!













I've just had a fab award from the lovely Amanda aka Scotspanda which is a huge surprise not least cos I've been a very bad blogger of late! Thanks very much Amanda :o)

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

I'm going to cop out now...I've seen this award on so many blogs already and as I visit around 100 blogs regularly and love them all how do I narrow it down to 7? So if you happen upon this - consider yourself awarded :o)

1 comment:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Joz.. You're being blessed with an abundance of awards, hun, as there is another one for you on my blog. No need to pass it on.. It's just for you.

hugs,
Chris xx