Sunday 8 February 2009

Scrapping fun

I've spent a few enjoyable hours scrapping this afternoon. The start of the year has been a bit pants chez Joz so I treated myself to some new papers and embellishments to cheer myself up. I've been playing with Sassafrass Lass and Imaginisce this aft :o)
I love the lower photo of Abigail - she looks insane (which she kind of is! lol)
Papers - Sassafrass Lass
Flower - Poppicrafts
Letters - American crafts foam thickers
Papers - Sassafrass lass (I made the tree out of the papers)
Embellishments - Sassafrass Lass
Alphabet stickers - American Crafts foam thickers
Paper - Imaginisce
I love you sticker - Bo Bunny
Heart border - Bazzill
Rub ons - Imaginisce
Alphabets - American crafts thickers and Papermania


I really enjoy scrapping. I have some really fab pics of the girls in particular yet I hardly seem to find the time for scrapping. I don't feel that confident with it yet and tend to stick to cards. I'm going to try harder this year to scrap more and improve!

6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous LO's and love the deer and the tree and the pics of those gorgeous girls
Hugs
kath xxxx

Allison said...

improve on what? they are just fab
AllisonX

Carol said...

What great memories for the girls for the future! They're all lovely and such a treasure to keep :)
I must start properly this year with my scrapping!

Hugs
carol x

scotspanda said...

awww the girls look fab, love your layouts :o)

Amanda xxx

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe!!! Very lovely layouts and can't wait to see some more!

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous says it all Jo hun they are beautiful oh and your scrapping aint half bad either it doesnt look like the work of someone who is not confident to me they looks great
Big smiles and hugs Babs xx xx xx