Friday, 29 May 2009

DCM - Take 5

Just for a change I seem to be chasing my tail this week. It's been a pretty stressful week work wise and yesterday we had a day out which involved visiting this little fella.....
Tropical World in Leeds has a fab Meercat section. I went along hoping to see Aleksandr in his cravat and smoking jacket, but he must have been filming another TV ad as he was nowhere to be seen.

We had a really lovely day yesterday but it was jam packed and we were back late, so I only made my DCM card this morning. The dare
is to make a card which features 5 of the same thing on it. I used 5 punched hearts on my card but I'm not happy with it at all. The flower I have made with the hearts is far too small. Never mind.
I used my favo MME papers and the stamps were sent in a package of blog candy that I won from the fabulous Enfys.

5 comments:

Dolly said...

Love it, the colours are fab and the flower doesn't look small to me Dxx

Carol said...

I don't think the flower is too small, it's a gorgeous card...so bright & cheery :)

Hugs
Carol x

Kathy said...

I don't think the flower is too small at all Joz - it looks great as it is. Great iddea to use the heart shapes to make it. Loving those Bloom and Grows still then.....

Terrie B x said...

Beautiful card Jozza Way to go on your win...Yahaha:) ♥

Pascale said...

Ahh cute meerkat and i love your card too. The hearts make a perfect flower and your design is perfect too. Hugs Pascale