Monday 21 July 2008

Card for Abigail's teacher

Abigail breaks up from school tomorrow so I've been making a thank you card for her teacher. I also plan to make a matching notebook but I need supplies first! The card I have made is very similar to one I made for my mate Heather last week. I liked it so much I thought I'd revisit it :o)



















I had planned on doing a proper teacher themed card at first, but having woken up this morning with the beginnings of a cold, and also having a 3 year old needing toilet visits every 5 minutes, my mojo has gone a bit awry!


2 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

I thought I was having deja vu! ;o)

Great card!! Bears repeating!! :o)

Heather xx

Tip Top said...

Lookin good!! The colours really work well together!

Well, I'm impressed if she's asking to go to the loo - Jacob is generally in denial even when he's had an accident. He's going to be a great liar when he grows up!!