Thursday 17 July 2008

New Funky Fairy downloads

I'm really quite behind with this blogging business. The thing is....I set out to post stuff on my blog but then think that I will just check out some of my favourite blogs first...then 3 hours later I still haven't posted on mine! I'm also a little ashamed to say that I have become hooked on Big Brother (blush). How sad am I?

Anyhow back to business! Here are a few cards I made with the new downloads from Funky Fairys Papercrafts. The downloads are called Funky meets shabby chic and Funkys garden. They are both gorgeous - choc full of beautiful papers, images and toppers etc.




This one uses funky garden download. The bird is a Jozza original haha. The scalloped square is from Craftwork cards. The stitches are a stamp and the fibres are basic grey.







Again this is Funkys garden, including the scalloped circle. The ribbon is from my stash, the scalloped square is craftwork cards and I've embossed it with birds and swirls in my cuttlebug. The sentiment is K&Co.






This last one is Funky meets shabby chic. The shopping girl is a Penny Black stamp coloured with prismas and sansodor. I also shrunk her down on shrink plastic and added her as a little embellishment :o) Ribbon & flowers from stash.

3 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

These are lovely, Joz.. Very bright and different!

Heather xx

Tip Top said...

Wow! You've been busy!! Good bold colours & funky!!

Kath Stewart said...

Wow love all three - they are absolutely fab and great images....hey that Jozza original bird is a cracker
kath
xxxx