Friday 27 March 2009

DCM - Bunnies and chicks

It's Jo's turn to set the dare this week...

"I would like this week to see cards with a chick, a bunny or both!"

I'm late again this week as we're still in the midst of decorating. As we only get 1 day a week off together it is slow going. We have finished wallpapering though and it looks good. Just need to touch up some painting here and there and varnish the new fire surround and then it's a matter of tidying up and a major declutter! I'm running late with all my jobs today already. Need to clean the hamster out next as after I've dropped Maddie off at nursery I'm getting my hair cut. Hopefully next week I will get back into the crafty swing of things....

Anyhow - enough waffle - here is my DCM card freshly knocked out this morning.

It's all Sassafrass apart from the fab little letters which are from Kirsty Wiseman's new Patti Picklicious CD which I believe should be available from today! Yippee!!!

10 comments:

Lythan said...

I'm sulking because your nonchalantly just "knocked off" card is simply too fab for words. Wish I had your talent... :)

Kathy said...

Fab card - I can't believe you made it so quickly though! The papers are great and the rabbit is sooo cute. Everything looks wonderful

Hazel said...

Fab card - love the sunny background x

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous Jozza.:) Good luck with the decorating. :)

Vanessa x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Adorable card I love it so original Jozza, hugs Pascale

Kath Stewart said...

this is absolutely fab Jo....love the bunny so cute and love the papers....not going to have time to join in this week..unless we can whip up a quick card on Sunday...toodle oo....till then
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Dolly Mixtures said...

Love this card-everything is just perfect. Have a great weekend, Angela

Lou Sims said...

Great card Jozza . . love that rabbit and the colours are so fresh & bright.

Anonymous said...

I love your card Jozza..love those papers they are fab!!!
Hope your enjoying your weekend:)♥

Tip Top said...

Awwww! This is fab!!!

Fab also to see you again today!