Friday 2 May 2008

Funky Fairy recipe challenge

I've neglected my blog this week - naughty Joz! I've had a few days off from crafting as it was getting a bit manic, but yesterday I posted all my samples off to Anice at Funky Hand so I feel like the pressure is off a bit now. I am very excited that some of my creations will be on TV!!! The show is at 11am next Friday on Ideal World (9th May).

Anyhow, back to the Funky Fairy challenge :o)
This week's challenge was set by Lydia. The recipe was -

To use 3 colours ONLY
1 piece of r
ibbon
3 buttons...hand made OR the real thing

AND
to use a paper punch somewhere on your design

I used the colours black, green and white. The papers are Funky Fairy meadows. I did cheat a bit and cut my "piece" of ribbon into 3! The punch I used was a flower punch.






















1 comment:

Kazza said...

cool, I like the colour combo :O)