That little tinker Tip Top has tagged me! She is a very talented crafter and fellow Funky Hand DT member. Do check out her fantastic blog here.
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself and why?
Well I don't know that I would like her to play me as such but she should. The lady in question is Tubbs Tattsyrup from The League of Gentlemen. The reason she should play me is the uncanny physical resemblance she bears to me.
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity, and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with you and & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be and why?
The first 2 weeks I would spend with Russell Brand. There are several reasons for this.....firstly he is a love God with incredible stamina (so I hear) so he could take my mind off being stranded. The second reason is that he is very very funny and clever too so he could make me laugh and provide me with stimulating conversation.
The second person.......hmmmm.........this is hard! Ok I would choose.....I can't do this! There are just so many to choose from who get on my wick! Hmmm.....ok! The annoying junkie Pete Doherty. Firstly so that the pasty twerp can actually see the sunlight and secondly to force him to go cold turkey. He is such a complete waste of space that one! yuk!!
3. What are your 3 favourite crafting products?
Oh all these questions!!! The pressure - I can't take it!!! I love my Cuttlebug but don't use it often enough. I also have a button & ribbon fetish!
4. If you could invent something what do you think it would be?
The never empty purse. Spend spend spend.....you will never get to the bottom of this purse full of cash! Sounds gooooood :o)
5. What are the last 3 books that you read?
The Memory Keeper's Daughter, Diva's Don't Knit and What Was Lost.
6. QVC or Create and Craft?
To be honest......neither! They both get on my t...s! However I do watch C&C when Anice from Funky Hand is on :o) I just get fed up with the presenters most of them are incredibly annoying.
7. What is your claim to fame?
Ok....brace yourselves!! I have met The League of Gentlemen 3 times. I have also met Gloria Estefan and have Stu Francis' (I could crush a grape!) autograph. But the best one is that I have lightly cupped David Coulthard's (F1 driver) left buttock! And very nice it was too :o)
Now I have to tag 5 peeps so I choose
Jo Kill (my craft hero!)