Thursday 30 April 2009

Blog candy alert!

My friend Nikky (aka Freddie Foo Foo) is giving away a set of stackies as candy over on her blog at the mo. Stackies are gorgeous flowers that you cut out and use however you want on your projects. They are yum yum yum. Nix actually gave me a set of these a while back and they are so fab! I have made another card with them today although it kind of went to pot. It was looking so good but then when I added the 3rd flower I ruined it. I guess you win some you lose some eh?

I recommend you pop over for a browse around Nikky's blog. She is very talented at craft and designs all sorts of fab papers and images too which she sells in her shop. Go on...you know you want to!
Here is the card that went awry!

1 comment:

Enfys said...

What a fab idea, I really love this card, and those stackies look wonderful
luv
En x