Thursday 23 April 2009

Fun in the sun and sneak peeks

I know I've been terrible lately. One post a week if I'm lucky! I need to make more effort on the cardmaking front or I am going to forget how to do it. I seem to have had a busy week again and before I know it the week has flown by. I really wish there was a way to slow time down. The older I get, the faster time flies. No fair!

We've had glorious weather this week. The other day I took the girls to the lake near where we live. We had a lovely peaceful hour there. The kids took bread to feed the ducks but sadly the ducks were not interested so the girls ended up eating the bread. Typical ha! Anyway as I have been so quiet lately I thought I would share a few pics from that day.

Abigail striking a crazy pose and Maddie scoffing bread!

Bless Maddie in this pic. I swear I only bought her that dress a couple of months ago and it is age 4-5 (she is not 4 til July)


Abigail - 7 going on 17! Managing to look chic in Maddie's peppa pig sunglasses.

Hmm! Less said about this one the better. Lets just say it has inspired me to start taking the iron tablets again!

Now the sneak peeks. The latest CD from Funky Hand is released on Monday 27th April at 6pm on Ideal World. This CD is an absolute cracker - Anice has done it again and pulled together the most fabulous colour collections and designs to enable you to make word books for any occasion. It's not just for making word books either - the only limit is your imagination :o)



I'll be back tomorrow with my card for the Daring Cardmakers. xxx

4 comments:

scotspanda said...

fabby pics hun, don't you just love how kids look fabulous and its so effortless!

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Kath Stewart said...

wow gorgeous pics of all those gorgeous girls and love the one with the little duckie.....Hugs Kath xxxx

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe! Love the sunglasses - Jacob will be very jealous!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jozza..love your flower..
I think your piccies are fab your girls are sooo `sweet`...beautiful duckie...:)looks like you had a fun time...:)♥