Sunday 5 April 2009

PBSC Easter and a toot for Funky Hand!

Over at Penny Black Saturday, the new challenge is Easter. I bought a new Penny Black stamp at the Harrogate show last Sunday and I've been itching to use it so I've used it for the challenge :o) I also used my fabby new papers by My Mind's Eye (bloom & grow). I love them so much I really didn't want to cut into them! I love the green, orange and blue colours. So very yummy! Also I am pleased to announce that I found the "c" plate for my Cuttlebug so I was able to use my new nesting dies by Go-Kreate. Yippee! I love them.
It doesn't show that well but the message on the card says easter hugs. I wanted to use black rub ons but I've run out of the letter "e" again!! Grr. So I ended up using white and they don't show so well in the photo. Ah well.

Now for the toot. Funky Hand have won North Tyneside's Retail Business of the Year award!!! This is such fantastic news and so well deserved. I love Funky Hand and Anice is extremely talented at designing delectable papers and goodies. I'm sure Anice and Ian haven't come down to earth again yet. I just want to say congratulations really. Whoohooooo! x

9 comments:

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..so love the PB image you used and the colours and papers are so yummy
TFS good luck with challenge hugs clarex

Anonymous said...

I hate this card, it's so damn cute I want it - send it to me for Easter pweeeeese! xxxFFF

Debbie said...

adorable.. and yes you can see the easter even though it is white

Kath Stewart said...

oohh....you managed to cut into your fabby papers and what a gorgeous card....love the image and great colour work...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSc
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Pauline C said...

Fab Easter card - love your cute image and bright spring colours & flowers. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Beth said...

Oh I love it! The funky layout is fab and I love this cute stamp! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

CraftyC said...

An adorable card Jozza and so beautifully coloured!
Clairex

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe! I've not used my new stamp yet. Or any of the stuff I bought. Just keep taking it out of the bags and looking at it. Very sad. I know!!

tracie said...

Oh wow gorgeous card Jo, love the funky design and cute image ~ fabulous as always hun. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x