Monday 11 February 2008

21st card

This one is a commission for a lady at work (the one who I made the 50th birthday card for). Her son is 21 at the beginning of next month.


Where do I start with this? I am dreading giving her it in case she hates it! She gave me a list of stuff he likes rock music, football, cooking etc and I had decided to do a Newcastle United card. But then she told me that they are getting him an electric guitar for his birthday so I thought ah rock star papers! So this is it. I painted chipboard letters and numbers with silver paint. Also painted a grungeboard skull & crossbones with silver. Attached a little key to some black fibres. Did a little doodling and it's done. If she hates it I will cry! Where oh where is my mojo?


2 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

It's a fabulous card!!!...the only tears will be ones of joy...I'm sure xx

Jo said...

Love the rock star papers and stuff! I'm sure 'Alex' will be delighted with it :0)