Monday 11 February 2008

Sunday Stampers challenge

Another card I made yesterday. To be honest I think it is crap. I don't know where my mojo went yesterday but 99% of what I made was complete tosh! Anyway for what it's worth here it is.....



I used papermania papers (I think) and a stamp that came in a grab bag from Katyscorner so I have no idea who made it. I also did a bit of doodling in the corners and added some basic grey rub on ink splodges. Don't think it shows too well but there are some fibres on the right. I honestly feel like I want to tear this card up and jump up and down on it!! Maybe it's PMT?? I just don't know!


3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Jo!!!! If you plan on jumping up and down on this card, jump it into the postbox :O)) I really like it hun...don't be down about your creativity hun...hugs xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

I think this is what challenges are about sometimes...taking you out of your 'norm' ...so they don't always look good to ourselves xx
It's looking good to me though Jo xx

Jo said...

It looks good to me!!