Friday 19 December 2008

DCM - traditional silver and gold

Well it's the last dare before Christmas! Wowsers hasn't it come round fast? This week it's another team dare and it is traditional silver and gold. I went for the double dare which is to use both colours on a non Christmas card :o)

I made this card yesterday and to say I'm only a few days post op with my hand it was surprisingly easy. I guess that's because it is my left hand this time and as I'm right handed I do most of my crafty gubbins with my right hand.














































Stamp - Sugar Nellie - Choose (Leanne Ellis design) coloured with watercolour paints
Paper - Basic Grey
Adhesive ribbon - freebie with Papercraft Inspirations
Sentiment - Studio g
Butterfly & pink pearls - from a Lets Make Cards kit (I have some cards in this issue and these were left over from the kit that they sent me)
Glitter glue - Stickles - frosted lace

5 comments:

Jo said...

This is so yummy the stamping and colouring is just brilliant.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and your hand is not too poorly

jo xx

Tip Top said...

This is lovely! Such a fab image too! I also got the freebie sticker things and just looked in horror as not got a clue what to do with them!!

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great card Jozza. I love this card and it doesn't look like you have had a bad hand at all. Well done to do it while still recovering. LOL Pascale :)

scotspanda said...

ooooh now this is the sugar nellie stamp I have my eye on, well one of the stamps I have my eye on and now I have seen it made into a card I am off to buy it lmao

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Allison said...

should you really be making cards lady! but a great card anyway love the colours and what a fab image- take it easy though
AllisonX