Sunday 28 September 2008

12 years!

It's my 12th Wedding anniversary today. Gee whizz I can't believe I'm old enough to have been married 12 years! I can't believe how the years just seem to fly by...

My hubby got me some rather beautiful flowers and also a mini slab selection from Hotel Chocolat (yum yum!). Thought I'd flash the flowers on here :o)


































Also, remember my whiny whingy moany post the other day about my dotted swiss cardstock with the squished fly on? Well I took a photo of it so you could see it in all it's revolting glory!













All together now......."EWWWWW!"

8 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Eeeeeeewwwww! to the fly...
Awwwwwwwwwww to the flowers... they're gorgeous x

♥ Happy Anniversary ♥ Mr and Mrs Jozza xxxx

Anice said...

Congratulations Jozza. Your flowers are beautiful.
I'm not going to comment on the fly...
Anice xx

Kath Stewart said...

happy Anniversary Joz and gorgeous flowers...now are you cooking a special celebration meal tonight with a couple of bottles of nice vino.
I would send the fly back to them..express mail
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Allison said...

eeewww yuk fly
The flowers look lovely and smelly(in a nice way!)
AllisonX

Lou Sims said...

Happy Anniversary Jozza. I hope you had fun and had some one take the kids off your hands for the night ! ! !

Tip Top said...

Nice flowers and uck fly! Ah, you don't look old enough to have been married that long!!

Kathy said...

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Jozza!
Gorgeous flowers and yucky fly!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Lovely flowers, Joz.. He's not such a bad 'un, then. ;o)

Would you like me to print that pic and offer it to Jan, in case she's missing her mozzy?

Chris xx