Thursday 4 September 2008

AWOL from blogland...

Would you believe I have done absolutely zero crafting since last Friday?! I have been feeling pants so took myself away from the land of blog for a while. I still feel pants but hopefully things will slowly start to improve now I'm on medication. I want to apologise to everyone who has left lovely comments on my blog as I haven't got round to visiting everyone recently due this "pants" feeling! I'm hoping to get caught up soon though.

Right on to showing some stuff.......Funky Fairy's Papercrafts have released lots of fab new stamps and I am finally allowed to blog the samples I have made so far!



















The first card is quite possibly one of the worst cards I have ever made in my life! It took ages so I was determined to keep it even though it turned out badly. It also didn't photograph well...
It uses the "tweet bird" stamp on a topper from the Funky meets shabby chic download. Flowers are from stash and ribbon is from my fab mate Ruth!




















Card 2 uses tweet bird again and I doodled some stripy long legs. Backing papers are DCWV Nana's Nursery girl range and the frame is by Craftwork Cards. Sickers and flowers from stash.



















This layout uses In Funky's Garden papers and toppers and again Tweet Bird stamp plus the odd flower and button from my stash.

































This next card uses a stamp that is to be released very soon called Beach boy from the Moo-Ville collection. Isn't he a cutie? I've used male paper by papermania (I think).




























Lastly this one uses 2 new stamps Baby Moo-on and Girl (word). Papers are again Nan's Nursery by DCWV and the ribbon was given to me by Ruth. Stickers and buttons from stash.







4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow - well for someone who's feeling pants....you sure come up with fab creations - every one a winner....love the birdie tamp it's so cute.
Love
kath
xxxx

Carol said...

I echo what Kath has said, they are fab creations! Hope you feel better real soon :)

Hugs
Carol x

Tip Top said...

These are fab! And nice use of some lovely ribbon hehehhe!! The papers are Dovecraft - I have some!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Good 'eavens! You made up for lost time, didn't you? hehe ;o)

There's some good stuff in there, mrs!

Chris xx