Friday 12 September 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's sketch 8

I haven't managed to do this challenge for a few weeks but I found time to have a go today. I wanted to use my fab new Snowy Jo papers from Imaginisce. Is it possible to be in love with papers? It must be because I am in love :o)

Here is Laura's sketch













And here is my card




















































Papers - Imaginisce - Snowy Jo
Snowflakes embossing folder
Snowflower - Imaginisce
Stamp - Imaginisce
Flower brad and mini brads - Dovecraft

15 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh my this is darling!!! I love snowmen so this card grabs my heart:)
Laura

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Joz - love those papers and that snowflower is stunning and what a cutie little snowman
Love
kath
xxxxxx

Joke said...

Wow, what a lovely card. I like the colours, the stamp and the big snowflake!

Eveline said...

I love that. That snowman is so cute.
Eveline.

Made by Mandy said...

Love that little snowman, he is sooo cute. Can't blame you for being in love :)

Tip Top said...

OOOOhhhhhh!!! Yum yum papers!!!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ohh, Joz.. This is utterly GORGEOUS!!!!! Love it to bits!

Chris xx

Pamela said...

Oh I love that little snowman! I know whoever receives this card will love it!

Unknown said...

Really cute...I love all the different elements you used.

SewSuzySew said...

Oh, this is really Sweet! I love the Background Papers, Snowflake and Snowman!
Hugs Suze x

Allison said...

how cute is that little snowman
AllisonX

**Nancy** said...

This is soooo cute!!! I love the snowman!

Eva said...

Such a sweet and cute card! Love it!

Karen said...

Hi Jozza :)
Love this card: Isn't that snowman a cutie?!

Carol said...

This is gorge!!! i love it! :)

Hugs
Carol x