Friday, 12 September 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's sketch 8

I haven't managed to do this challenge for a few weeks but I found time to have a go today. I wanted to use my fab new Snowy Jo papers from Imaginisce. Is it possible to be in love with papers? It must be because I am in love :o)

Here is Laura's sketch













And here is my card




















































Papers - Imaginisce - Snowy Jo
Snowflakes embossing folder
Snowflower - Imaginisce
Stamp - Imaginisce
Flower brad and mini brads - Dovecraft

15 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh my this is darling!!! I love snowmen so this card grabs my heart:)
Laura

Kath said...

beautiful card Joz - love those papers and that snowflower is stunning and what a cutie little snowman
Love
kath
xxxxxx

Joke said...

Wow, what a lovely card. I like the colours, the stamp and the big snowflake!

Eveline said...

I love that. That snowman is so cute.
Eveline.

Made by Mandy said...

Love that little snowman, he is sooo cute. Can't blame you for being in love :)

Tip Top said...

OOOOhhhhhh!!! Yum yum papers!!!

Christine (Craftling) said...

Ohh, Joz.. This is utterly GORGEOUS!!!!! Love it to bits!

Chris xx

ScrappinAway said...

Oh I love that little snowman! I know whoever receives this card will love it!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Really cute...I love all the different elements you used.

Stamp In Style,Cut It Cute said...

Oh, this is really Sweet! I love the Background Papers, Snowflake and Snowman!
Hugs Suze x

Allison said...

how cute is that little snowman
AllisonX

**Nancy** said...

This is soooo cute!!! I love the snowman!

evafromca said...

Such a sweet and cute card! Love it!

Karen said...

Hi Jozza :)
Love this card: Isn't that snowman a cutie?!

carol said...

This is gorge!!! i love it! :)

Hugs
Carol x