Friday 5 September 2008

Sketches by Tamara - card sketch 60

I've only just discovered this challenge blog through my Funky Hand DT mate Carol who has recently joined the DT. I decided to have a little look and play along :o) All the DT cards are fabulous and of course I have to support Carol too! Have a look here.

Here is the sketch









And here is my card



















Papers - DCWV - Nana's nursery
Stamp - Funky Fairy's Papercrafts - Baby Moo-on
Fiskars border punch plus glitter stickers from stash.

7 comments:

Kim Costello said...

Adorable! love the baby colours not too pastely! Cute image too! Kim

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is so cute love the pink and green colour combo and that image is so sweet
Love
kath
xxxxx

Bev said...

Gorgeous card - love the papers and colours and the image is just the sweetest

hugs Bev x

Allison said...

lovely cute card Jozza
AllisonX

Carol said...

Thanks so much Jozza for your support! :) Your card is lovely and i love the little cow :)

Hugs
Carol x

Tip Top said...

I think I could be tempted to join in on these too!! Not that I need much temptation or encouragement hehehe!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Now this is just adorable! So so so sweet. Glad you could play along!