Sunday 7 September 2008

Penny Black challenge - one for the girls

I missed this challenge last week but have made a card for the new challenge.

One For The Girls
This one I'm sure will be an easy one for you all and there's no restriction on colours - so go mad and let your creative take over...

I used my favourite stamp again for this one and decided to go for a red colour scheme. I decoupaged the bra and the pegs to give the image a little more depth :o)




















































Image - Penny Black
My Friend stamp - 99p at The Range
Flower - Bazzill
Brad - Dovecraft
Punch - Fiskars

12 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Joz and love the red colourway - a bit of a saucy kitty this one...love how you have decoupaged the clothes pegs - brill and thanks again for playing along this week at PBSc
Love
kath
xxxxx

Sue said...

awww such a gorgeous card,great colouring and smashing paper:)

sue
xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Jozza X

tracie said...

oh wow fabulous card Jozza, love how you've decoupaged the bra and pretty frame - gorgeous I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Allison said...

I do love that stamp and the big flower, great
Allisonx

Tip Top said...

OOOhh, I do like the frame detail! Fab colour combo too!!

Pauline C said...

Fab ... this is the same stamp I have used but the treatment of it is so different - love that decoupage (will have to remember that LOL!!)
Pauline x

Wendy said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the way you have decoupaged parts
Wendy x

scotspanda said...

fab card, love the colours :) very funky

lotsablogginlove

Amanda xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so cute! love the decoupage

Rach said...

this is gorgeous, love the decoupage...looks wonderful!
hugs rachxx

Mrs Wonka said...

A really great card, I haven't seen this in red before.

Mrs Wonka x