Sunday 14 September 2008

Dottie's world - going for a song!

I'm actually meant to be ironing but I couldn't resist one more challenge. I wanted to do the Dottie's world challenge last week as I had finally got round to downloading some images but time was against me so I was determined to join in this week!

"All you have to do along with using a Charmed download, is incorporate the words of a song or the title of a song into your card but you're not allowed 'happy birthday' or 'congratulations' for your song, I know I said easy but that's a step too far along the easy road!"

As I don't have many images yet (I downloaded "dress up Dottie") I had a look through the ones I had to see if anything inspired me. Lo and behold I saw this and thought "Wild Thing" hehehe



















Paper - Blonde Moments
Image - from the Dress up Dottie collection at Charmed Cards and Crafts
Flowers - Doodlebug
Ribbon & brad from stash

18 comments:

Adele said...

Oh Jozza, I have such a huge smile- "Wild" indeed- I love it. That's one of my fav images and it looks perfect. Thank you.

lover Dingle.x

Louly said...

Oh wow Jazza! That's ace, and so so cute. Those papers work purrfectly (sorry-couldn't help myself!)
Thanks for playing xxx

Kath Stewart said...

just love this card Joz and love that song too...takes me back to my weekends at the dancing...Wild Thing by the Troggs was one of my favourite songs....showing my age now. Tell me what is that pattern about the card...looks like lots of dingbats.
Love
kath
xxxxxx

Ultramum said...

Wow - that was quick off the nark! Well done :-)

I haven't even found my thinking cap yet let alone got it on!!!

Juliet said...

Another brilliant idea Jozza! Perfect song for this image and a great card. xx

Jac’s Playground said...

What a cool card, made me smile too, love the warmth of the colours you've chosen.

Karen Mortensen said...

Gorgeous card Jazza. I love that you have used that image with that song - just perfect! :O)

scotspanda said...

awww how adorable is she? love it Jozza she is gorgeous :)

lotsablogginlove

Amanda xx

Mandy said...

really super card Jozza, love the image and papers.

Mandy

pink lady said...

I love this card Jozza, the image is so cute and the colours are fab x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Absolutely brilliant!
Superb colours - great song choice!
Ruth x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

lol! This is great!! So cute! :o)

It's very funny. :o)

Chris xx

Teresa said...

how cute is she?...this card is great fun - i love it!

Tip Top said...

Hehehhehee!! Love it!

Lou Sims said...

Jozza - this card is great. Love the image and the song you chose. Fabby.

Anonymous said...

Great card! It's really cute and I love the choice of song too :o)

Nicola said...

Great card!! Lovely and brite,welldone.
Nicola.xx

darcy48 said...

What a great image you have used and the song is so appropriate its great..............x