Tuesday 9 September 2008

Look what I got today!!

Well what can I say? My fellow Funky Hand DT member Chris sent me this exquisite card today. I was almost moved to tears because yes it looks stunning on this photo but you should see it "in the flesh". I've nabbed the photo off Chris' blog as I haven't had chance to photo it here and you must agree with me that Chris has a very very special talent! Things have been tough for her for quite a while but they're on the up for her now as she's just got a fab new job and also won coveted places on several design teams - way to go Chris! Love ya mate and thank you so so much :o)

4 comments:

Anice said...

This is a beautiful card Joz. Chris is such a wonderful lass and talented too!!
Anice xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

You are so welcome, sweetie! I'm glad you liked the card, and thank you for your kind comments here. (blush)

I have been a bit lax in my blogging the past few days, and oh my goodness, you have FILLED your blog since I last looked!! I have to dash off, so I will just say... Wow at all the fab cards (and they ARE extremely fab!).. great pics of the girls (love them!)... delicious cupcakes - will definitely try that...

I think that covers it! Loving your blog and the humourous way you write.. always make me smile..

Talk to you again soon!

Hugs,
Chris xx

Kath Stewart said...

lucky you Joz isn't it absolutely stunning...
Love kath
xxxx

Tip Top said...

Lucky you!!!